Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

My New DVD - PORTRAIT


Dear Art Friend, 
I have an honor to represent a new DVD that I will start selling from January 2012. 
In my new product I am demonstrating the complete process of creating the human image from the scratch.



You will see all steps of Academist approach – how to make the composition, how to lead the drawing, how to start-continue-and-finish the painting. I am focusing on many technical aspects such as colors selection and mixtures, dry-and-wet approach, the order of the stages of work. My artistic tips will help you to master such complicated object as human image. The only thing - I have to apologize for my broken English in my comments:)

Only in December 2011 I am offering a great discount for a new DVD “PORTRAIT PAINTING. ACADEMIST APPROACH”.  100 minutes of painting only for 31 euro (norm.39 .-) incl. postage. There is also a bonus video on the DVD.

Let me know if you would like to purchase the DVD early enough - it might arrive before Christmas! 
Notice, if you have Mac, it will play the DVD only with VLCplayer. Also might be difficulties with DVD players which do not play PAL system (in US for instance).

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you working! Don't worry about broken English - it sounds much better than "normal" English. :) Thank you for opening Russian watercolor to the rest of the world, for years I have wondering who would pick up the torch. Kostya!

    ReplyDelete