Saint-Petersburg Public Organization “Society of Watercolor Artists” welcomes you to the 6th International Biennale “Art – Bridge – Watercolor” which will be held from December 21st, 2011 to January 8th
2012 in the exhibition centre of Saint-Petersburg Union of Artists.
The Exhibition includes the following activities: master-classes, press-conferences for local and international mass media and round-tables.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- any watercolour artists’ society may submit 5 works – 1 to 2 works from an author (deadline: September 29, 2011);
- any author may submit only one work separately (deadline: September 29, 2011);
- for the catalogue authors should submit their works in TIFF on a CD (deadline: September 15, 2011). The CD should include three files:
1) name, surname, name of the work, size, date (year of the work);
2) picture of the work in TIFF (file called surname-name-name of the work-size-year);
3) the author’s photo (file called surname-name);
- the authors participating in the Exhibition should pay €100 fee for publication in the official catalogue (1 page for an author);
- fees for publication should be transmitted to:
СЧЕТ № 40703810900400000119
в ОАО Банк «Александровский»,
КПП 783501001, ОГРН 1027800000194,
БИК банка 044030755
REQIREMENTS FOR WORK REGISTRATION
1. The back side of the work should indicate the following information:
- name, surname;
- name of the work;
- size (cm);
- technique (watercolous);
- year of the work.
DEAR COLLEAGUES, DO NOT INDICATE THE PRICE OF YOUR WORK EITHER ON THE BACK SIDE OR ON THE PACKAGE AS THE EXHIBITION IS NON-COMMERCIAL.
2. The following documents should be sent by post (deadline: September 15, 2011):
- list of works;
- three photoes of each work for customs (importation and exportation) and for advertisement.
3. Works should be sent by post to the address of the Exhibition organizing committee. All formalities should be observed. In case of non-observance of transfer rules, the organizing committee is not responsible for the safety of the works. WORKS SHOULD BE SENT UNFRAMED.
4. Works should be sent to the following address:
74-28, 15 line, V.O.,
5. By the end of the exhibition all works will be sent back, unless there are any other instructions.
To be included in the catalogue, the organizing committee asks you to e-mail photoes and some information about the authors before September 15, 2011.
We would like to invite all participants of the Exhibition to the varnissage in the exhibition centre of Saint-Petersburg Union of Artists and also to participate in master-classes. The varnissage will be held on December 21st, 2011; the time of the beginning will be announced in the next information letter. The time and date of master-classes should be agreed upon with Nataliya Ozerova, the project-manager of the Society, by phone.
Information about your participation in the opening ceremony of the Exhibition, the biennale and master-classes should be submitted in advance (deadline: October 1st, 2011).
Tel. 812 – 321 79 84, +7-921-344-98-92, firstname.lastname@example.org, Project Director of Saint-Petersburg Public Organization “Society of Watercolor Artists”«Society» Natalia Ozerova.All questions may be directed to project – manager of Saint-Petersburg Public Organization “Society of Watercolor Artists” Ksenia Kostik e-mail: email@example.com