Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Meeting Escoda

During my visit to Frankfurt Creative World show I was delighted to meet some members of Escoda family - two Ricards and Mark. I`ve got a new set of Cembranelli`s signatures brushes and spent some time discussing the ways of  marketing art brushes. Ocasionally Ricard passed by my stand were I was demonstration at that moment, and spent some time by watching the demo. The demo picture found its place at the stand of Escoda. I am sure everyone remembers that Escoda produces an exquisite art brushes including the signature brushes of Joseph Zbukvic, Alvaro Castagnet, Nicholas Simmons, Charles Reid, Fabio Cembranelli.





Impressive series of travel brushes here:
http://www.dickblick.com/products/escoda-reserva-kolinsky-tajmyr-sable-round-travel-brush-series-1214/

No comments:

Post a Comment